Improving lives, health and well being through fitness has been an important part of my life for over 20 years. My philosophy is to make fitness fun and attainable for everyone by introducing new ways of thinking about fitness and creating a healthy way of life in your daily routine. Whether you are a professional athlete or training for the first time ever. Reaching your goals through encouragement and positivity is my top priority.
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Golf Fitness Trainer – Titleist Performance Institute
- CPR Certified
Studied Athletic Training at Pacific University
B.S. in Exercise Physiology from Portland State University
Areas of Specialization
- Sport performance training
- Focusing on mobility, stability, balance, speed and explosive power
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Weight loss and maintenance
- Functional exercise
- Increasing size and strength
Lettered in Football, Basketball, Baseball and Golf in high school. Was voted 1st Team All-State in football my senior year. Played football at Pacific University. Played professional golf from 2000-2003.
Hobbies & Interests
Working out, golf, mountain biking, basketball, football, hiking, and reading. I love spending time with friends and family.