I am passionate about working with men and women from recreational to elite levels who want to improve their overall health, increase their knowledge about the body or gain a competitive edge.
My objective is to continually motivate and challenge you by keeping workouts fun as well as appropriate to your individual goals.
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist - National Strength & Conditioning Association
- Health & Fitness Specialist - American College of Sports Medicine
- Jumpstart Certified Trainer - Muscle Activation Techniques
- CPR Certified
B.S. in Exercise & Sport Science, Oregon State University
Areas of Specialization
- Sport-specific and plyometric training
- Functional weight and endurance training
- Injury prevention, joint stability & balance
- TRX suspension training
- Weight loss/management
Competing in Central Oregon races including the Dirty Half, Pole Pedal Paddle and Deschutes Dash Triathlon. Twelve health and fitness articles published in NSCA journals, Cascades East and SHAPE Magazines. Overcoming health issues and a back fracture to continue enjoying an athletic lifestyle.
Hobbies and Interests
I love spending time with family, friends, and my two blue heeler puppies, camping, fishing, mountain biking, snowboarding, gardening, photography, target shooting and big-game hunting.