I work with my clients to have better awareness of their bodies by helping them to find their
muscles and learn how to activate them better. This awareness, along with increased muscular
strength, endurance, flexibility and better posture will improve my client's functioning in every
day life and recreational activities. Let's set a goal & work together to achieve it!
- Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
- Aquatic Exercise Instructor - Aquatic Exercise Association
- Certified Water Running Instructor - AQX Sports
- CPR Certified
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification - National Academy of Sports Medicine
B.S. in Restaurant Hotel Management, Northern Arizona University
Areas of Specialization
- Older adult training - to improve daily & recreational activities
- Core & strength training for runners - improving form & injury prevention
- Aquatic personal training & water running
- Self myofascial release techniques
Completed two marathons and many half marathons; Summited Mt. Hood and many other
smaller peaks in Oregon; Overcame debilitating back pain from spinal deformity by strengthening my core, improving my posture and cross-training in the water.
Hobbies & Interests
Being outdoors, camping, hiking, trail running and snowshoeing. Having fun and being thankful
for life everyday. "Live for today, but have a plan for tomorrow!"