I work with my clients to have better awareness of their bodies by helping them find their muscles and learn how to activate them better. This awareness, along with increased muscular strength, endurance, flexibility and better posture will improve my client's functioning in every day life and recreational activities. Let's set a goal & work together to achieve it!
I was a strong runner in my younger days. After suffering years of back pain where I could barely walk, I realized I wasn’t so strong. I re-learned how to move/walk, strengthened my abs and butt, fixed my posture/alignment issues and eventually re-learned how to run again and stay pain free. My current everyday accomplishment is managing to balance my active lifestyle with work and family.
B.S. in Restaurant Hotel Management, Northern Arizona University
Areas of Specialization
- Older adult training - to improve daily & recreational activities
- Aquatic personal training & water running
- Core & strength training for runners - improving form & injury prevention
- Self myofascial release techniques and flexibility
- Certified Personal Trainer - National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Senior Fitness Specialist Certification- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
- Aquatic Exercise Instructor - Aquatic Exercise Association
- Functional Movement Screen Certified
- Certified Water Running
- CPR Certified
Hobbies and Interests
Being outdoors, camping, hiking, trail running, snowshoeing and cooking. Having fun and being
thankful for life everyday. "Live for today, but have a plan for tomorrow!"