As a trainer with diverse experience in multiple areas of fitness I strive to create a positive and motivating environment in which clients can achieve their health and wellness goals. Having worked with a wide range of clients I believe it is vital to individually asses each person and create a specific plan catered to both that persons needs and abilities. I value a wholistic, big picture plan in order to achieve the highest level of success and happiness for my clients.
- Certified Personal Trainer- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Corrective Exercise Specialist- National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Exercise Coach- CHEK Institute
- CPR Certified
Currently pursuing a degree in Exercise Science with a path towards D.P.T via Oregon State University.
Areas of Specialization:
- Obstacle Course Race (Spartan Race) Training
- Corrective Exercise
- Injury Prevention
- Small Group Training
- Functional Strength and Movement
- TRX Training
- Weight Loss and Maintenance
- Wholistic Health and Wellness
Featured as an up and coming Spartan Race Athlete and Personal Trainer on NBC. Top age group finisher as a Triathlete at the sprint distance. Fitness article “How Nutrition and Fitness Go Hand-in-Hand” published in 86 Degree Magazine.
Hobbies and Interests:
Spartan races, cross fit, personal work on corrective exercise, hip hop dance, hockey, trail running, open water swimming, mountain and road biking, time with family and friends, and always learning something new.