Personal Trainger, Breast Cancer Exercise Specialist
I like making training FUN! There are so many new ways to train with exciting and challenging new tools and techniques. I like using different modalities to train the entire body. I enjoy mixing up workouts with a combination of weights and cardio components for better metabolic
results, such as weight loss and endurance.
- Certified Personal Trainer - American College on Exercise
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor - Aerobics & Fitness Association of America
- Certified Spinning Instructor - LeMond RevMaster
- CPR Certified
Studied Physical Education, University of Oregon
Areas of Specialization
- Sports-specific training
- Integrating physical conditioning, nutrition, recovery and mindset
- Middle-age women training for competition or to keep up with family
- Renewing energy and revitalizing spirit
6 time PPP Individual age group winner.
Top 3 age group winner in Marathons, Triathlons, Nordic
and Downhill Events.
Wife, Mother, Sister, Breast Cancer survivor.
Hobbies & Interests
Traveling, Scuba Diving, Sailing, Motorcycles, all outdoor activities, and spending time with my family and friends.