Whether it is weight gain, weight loss, to become faster and stronger, or physical therapy continuation, and accountability, I can individually tailor a smart training strategy that enables you to accomplish your fitness goals.
My passion is sharing my knowledge and enthusiasm with my clients to inspire and empower them to make healthy changes and choices in their lives.
- B.A. in Secondary Education, Kansas State University
- Certified Personal Trainer – National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Bliss Dance Workout Instructor
- Certified Balletone Instructor
- CPR Certified
Areas of Specialization
- Post Physical Therapy Integration and Accountability
- Postural Conditioning
- Pre-Surgery Orthopedic Strengthening
- Weight and Lean Body Mass Management
- High Intensity Interval Training
Competing in adventure races and half marathons. I am most proud of completing 3 years in a row of my husband’s invented race, ‘The Maynard’, which consists of hiking South Sister, swimming Todd Lake and mountain biking from Todd Lake to our house. What a fun day of exhaustion with friends!
Hobbies & Interests
Dancing, mountain biking, wine, adventure racing, eating cookies (especially chocolate chip),
traveling and horticulture.