Director of Fitness Operations and Personal Trainer
I believe in making training sessions challenging and fun. I am a big proponent of strength
and stability and believe you should feel strong and stable with each workout as you progress
toward your goals. I enjoy using a variety of training modalities and equipment to keep
workouts fun, interesting and to push past mental and physical plateaus.
- Health & Fitness Specialist - American College of Sports Medicine
- Jumpstart Certified Trainer - Muscle Activation Techniques
- Certified Spinning Instructor - LeMond RevMaster
- Z-Health, Movement Reeducation Specialist
- CPR Certified
B.S. in Fitness & Sport Management and Exercise Science, Central Washington University
Areas of Specialization
- Weight loss program design
- Sport-specific and endurance training
- Muscle Activation Techniques
- TRX Suspension Training
Participated in many sports including: soccer, basketball, and track. Team Captain,
scholarship athlete and collegiate soccer player at CWU. Completed the Athletes' Performance
Mentorship Program (the leader in performance training for elite and professional athletes).
Competed in multiple half-marathons, sprint distance triathlons, mountain bike races,
Pole Pedal Paddle and Hood to Coast. Pit Crew Chief, for my husband, accomplishing multiple
years of a top 10 finish at the Mountain Bike 24-Hour World Solo Championships. Successful fitness and recreational event planning including wellness programs, weight-loss challenges, and health presentations. Organized many charitable events with Healthy Families of the High Desert (Families Get Fit), The Humane Society of Central Oregon (Healthy Hounds Weight Loss Challenge), and Indoor Tour des Chutes (St. Charles Medical Center and LiveStrong).
- TRX Group Fitness Instructor
- TRX Strength Training Course for Personal Trainers
- Essentials of Elite Performance, Z-Health Performance
- R-Phase Certification, Z-Health Performance
- IDEA Health and Fitness Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association
Hobbies and Interests
Soccer, traveling adventures, reading, the great outdoors, teaching and pursuing natural
and healthy lifestyle habits.