The Athletic Club of Bend employees are a team of highly motivated, service oriented people. ACB is seeking a motivated individual to join our dynamic team of Personal Trainers. This job starts off as a part time job and can open up to full time once a clientele has been built. This position offers several Trainer on Duty shifts which will be compensated with an hourly wage. Personal Trainer sessions will be paid via commission.
Job duties include:
- Training members
- Giving member orientations to the weight room and other fitness related areas
- Organizing and maintaining a clean weight room
- Calling new members to schedule fitness consultations
Job requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree in exercise science or related field or a personal training certification from ACE; ACSM of NASM
- 2 years of experience as a Personal Trainer or related field
- Team oriented
- Highly motivated
Please submit a resume and employment application at the Athletic Club of Bend 61615 Athletic Club Drive Bend OR 97702. Pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check required. No phone calls please.