Strength & Conditioning Manager / Personal Trainer/ Licensed Massage Therapist #20649
Working out is for everyone. There is an appropriate exercise routine for anyone.
One of my jobs as a Personal Trainer is to help my clients find workouts that will help
them reach their goals.
- Certified Personal Trainer - American Council on Exercise
- CPR Certified
- B.A. in Geography, California State University, Chico
- C.O.C.C. School of Massage
Areas of Specialization
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Joint stability
- Joint mobility
- Balance training
- Proprioception training
- Injury assessments and prevention
- Sports Vision
Competitive body building, 12 years of racing outrigger canoes and many years of racing
in the Pole Peddle Paddle, 3 times as an individual.
Hobbies & Interests
Working out with weights, skiing, cycling, paddling and camping.