Peak Summer Nights at The Athletic Club of Bend
8/8 - CONCERT DAY! John Butler Trio - GA Tickets $34, Dinner Tickets $74
8/28 - CONCERT DAY! Aimee Mann & Ted Leo (The Both) – GA Tickets $30, Dinner Tickets $70
Visit the C3 Events web site at www.c3events.com, or visit their FaceBook page for more information regarding ticket sales, additional concert dates, and artist information.
The Athletic Club of Bend will be selling dinner tickets for all shows. Dinner ticket sales will begin the moment C3 Events releases these tickets to us.
*Dinner Tickets will be available at the ACB Front Desk.
*General Admission tickets are available for purchase at Newport Market (541) 382—3940.
First come-first serve lawn seating only this concert season. Low back sand chairs and blankets only. No high back lawn chairs. No outside food or drink allowed in the venue.
Frequently Asked Questions?
• Where is the concert held? Where is the stage set up?? The stage is built just outside the Café windows and faces out toward the grass and across the courtyard. Seating is on the lawn.??
• When do the doors open? ?For dinner ticket holders, about 5:00pm. General admission ticket holders may being entering sometime between 5:30pm and 6:00pm.
• What can I bring into the venue? Can I bring my own food and drinks??NO Outside food or beverages (except for SEALED water bottles).
• What’s available to eat and drink in the venue? There will be beer and wine for sale, and full bar service available. ?NEW for 2012!!! A variety of concession items will be available for purchase from the following local food cart vendors:
• If I buy dinner tickets, can we stay at our table after dinner and watch the show from there?? Of course. However, you are also welcome to bring a low chair or blanket and stake out a place on the lawn to go to after you finish your dinner. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY RESERVED SEATING BY THE STAGE. We anticipate the area to become standing room only as the show progresses.
• Where will the dinner tables be located, and will I be able to see the show from my table? ?Dinner seating is located on the outdoor pool lawn.
• Do I have to pay for a ticket for my kids? They’re only 6 and 3.?If they can walk, they need a ticket.
For directions to the Athletic Club of Bend: Click Here
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Club of Bend at (541) 385-3062. Thank you!